Foggy and peaceful ....

 

9th November 2020  (Monday)    08.30 ... We have thick fog at present, with


hardly a breath of wind.... so it’s not cold, but is damp.    I have been as far as the front gate, and won’t be going much further until after breakfast.    The forecast says that the fog will thin but no mention of ‘sunny spells’;  however I’m feeling optimistic.... actually I feel quite frolicsome  this morning but it’s too wet to take the bike out.   On the way to the front door I have to pass the kitchen .... so the kettle will have boiled.

11.00    The sky is beginning to look slightly brighter so we might have  a ‘bright spell’ in the afternoon.     I went to the beach for my pre-breakfast walk ....  it was really peaceful;  with lazy looking waves flopping onto the beach .   I loved it.   One or two people were out walking their dogs but the village appears quieter this morning;  and I’m hoping to get out on the bike after lunch time.

21.00      We ended up with a lovely afternoon.... and I did find time to go out on the bike.    Up at Chapel Green I spoke to a young couple that were out walking, and was surprised to find that the lassie was Mrs Prosser’s daughter.    Her older sister Louise (sadly died at a young age) used to come round to play with our Michael.  That’s going


back to the early 70’s. 

I’ve had a reasonably active day.... outside and inside.    Outside was mostly ‘playing’ but inside was ‘work on the computer’ and making Cottage Pies for the freezer.    I need to go to Ardross now.... to top up with mince.    I imagine the shop will be quieter now;   the villages are.

There’s never much to write about nowadays;  my activities more or less follow the same pattern every day.   I feel like going to Kinghorn and Dysart for a change of scenery, but I’m not sure of the toilet situation.... and I will only go that far on a really good day.    Tomorrow is going to be overcast, and damp again.... but not


cold for this time of year.   I had a good day with the camera today;   there was a beautiful ‘light’ about in the afternoon, so I ended up with loads of photographs to play with.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....