Highly excited ....

 

23rd November 2020 (Monday)      10.00 .... We had a cracker of a sunrise


sky this morning;  probably means something wet later on, but my word it was bonnie. ... and well worth a spot o’ wetness (should it happen).   I went out for the paper, but got excited and have still to go for the paper;  I went straight to the harbour.   I’m excited yet.... need another cuppa.

It’s a lovely morning, albeit breezy and cauld on the ‘stickin’ oot bits’ on your heid ... er....  appendages... i.e. lugs.   I’m going to have that other cuppa (3rd ... or is it 4th?) then I’ll do some ‘work’.   Must go;   in ‘excited flap on state’.    Enjoy your day.

18.30    I went out on the bike today.... only up to Chapel Green because the bike battery was low.   It’s now fully charged ready for a decent trip out.... probably Wednesday or Thursday;  or both.

Someone else waiting for the sun to rise.

I spent some time sorting out this morning photos..... then went to Colinsburgh to put fuel in the car.   I thought of going up to Balcarres but, remembering it was a working day, decided not to go into the estate, and came home to make and have lunch. 

Having been going, nonstop, since 06.30 I had a long catnap after lunch, then sorted out the photos I’d taken at Chapel Green ( I taker a lot of photographs on a day like today).   Now I’m feel ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’..... and in the mood to tackle the top shelf of Maggie’s china cabinet. 

20.30    Mmmmm .... it looks like we will be waking up to dampness tomorrow;   we have light rain just now, which forecast to become heavier overnight.   Oh welll.... I have a rough  idea as to what my day will be;   computer stuff and bookshelves/china cabinet.    Do I need to do any shopping I’m wondering?     Rainy days are good for retail therapy.

I see that the ‘rools’ are going to be relaxed for Christmas re families being together... in


extended bubble(s).    It won’t make any difference to me;   I’ll be spending Christmas on Skype.... and, would you believe it,  I’m actually looking forward to the challenge of making my own Christmas lunch.... and cake..... a Victoria Sponge!   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....