Quiet morning ....

 

10th November 2020 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... we have another peaceful

Anstruther.

morning;  the sky is brighter, and, though still predominately overcast, it has the ‘sunny spells’ look.    I’ll have a cuppa before going for the paper.... and  dream up a ‘plan of action’ for today.   

15.00    ‘The Boy’ has been enjoying ‘imself today:   I went to Anstruther for a change of scenery and had a walk out on the West pier.    It was foggy .... in fact there was heavy fog rolling in when I came away.    When I was in Anstruther I went to ‘The Store’ and bought some vital supplies.... Kit Kats, Breakaway’s and stuff.  

On the way home I went down to Elie Harbour and  was lucky enough to spot ‘Archie’ (Elie skiff) out on the bay..... and promptly took a few photo, before heading for Ivy and a how cuppa.    Shona arrived just as I was switching the kettle ‘on’ so we had  a cuppa, and long chat in ‘The Hutte’. We had a fairly long ‘sunny spell, between 10.30 and 14.00mand Shona had been walking on the beach.

Michael phoned to tell me that my fire is being delivered today..... between 08.00 and 20.00, so I will have to stay in until that happens.... so I’m glad that I took the chance and went out in the morning. 


20.30    Well the fire hasn’t been delivered yet;  I guess it will now arrive tomorrow,....  sometime between 08.00 and 20.00.    Luckily I haven’t anything planned for tomorrow....the weather forecast isn’t  bad .... but there is a chance of light rain showers, so I won’t be going anywhere on the bike.    I enjoy working on the computer, in between doing other things, so my day is always interesting and  busy enough;  and... there’s always the tele as a last resort.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....