Misty ....

 

7th November 2020 (Saturday)       09.00 .... It’s a nice morning but there is an


early morning mist;  which the sun should burn off by mid morning.    I’ve been up to Chapel Green and along to the Breakwater
, then decided to go no further ‘cos I was hungry;  but will go out again once the sun does break through.







17.00 The sun nearly broke through in the middle of the day, but not for long;  it has been misty most of the day.    The wind veered round to the Southeast after lunch time and the air turned colder .... and damper.   I think rain is mentioned  in,  the forecast for tomorrow.    I have plenty to be getting on with so a wet day won’t bother me too much.

The American Presidential Election continues to bumble along but it does look like there’s going to be a change of President.    I wonder if Trump knows why he ‘lost’?      No doubt everybody will have been ‘out of step apart from our Donald’.

Misty afternoon.

20.00     Hmmmm .... I have had a really lazy day by my standards, having spent most of the afternoon watching the tele.    Susan Calman was in Edinburgh and Fife (St Andrews) so that was an interesting hour.    The rest of the time I watched a ‘Midsomer Murders’ that I hadn’t seen before.... and I managed to fall asleep before the end of it.   Oh well ....let’s hope I’m a bit brighter the next time it’s on.    I’ve been a bit ‘down’ lately;  but I hope to feel like a newly hatched chicken tomorrow morning.   That could be unfortunate for the first lady that I meet because she will be my ..... ‘Mummy’!  

The villages are quieter this weekend.... November is normally a really quiet month; and

Kinneuchar loch.

is the month that I make my Christmas cards.    I didn’t intend making my own cards this year but changed my mind, because I enjoy making them.... and I have blank cards, and ink, so that will be a mission that I might start tomorrow.... especially if it is dull and wet.

I can’t talk to ‘M’ (New Zealand) on Skype just now as she is on holiday for a couple of weeks.    New Zealand is back to near enough normal regarding COVID-19 just now.... though it does occasionally reappear via the airports.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....