Feeling fresh and frolicsome ....

27th November 2020 (Friday)     07.30 .... There’s a lovely ‘feel’ to the air ....


not quite frosty but a sharpness that I like;   my favourite kind of autumnal morning.    This is going to be a rest day for me so I am going to ‘The Store’ first thing.... I need some supplies.    Hopefully I’ll get out on the bike later.... or perhaps somewhere ‘different’ in the car.    Enjoy your day.... it looks like being a bonnie one albeit slightly overcast most of the time.,... if the weather forecast is correct.

11.00     ‘The Store’ was quiet this morning....  and enjoyed a wee browse round the aisles.    I got everything on the list (and fell in love with the lassie at the checkout).... so all in all a good morning at ‘the Store’.    The messages have been put away;  now I am ready for the rest of the day.  


I checked the Fife website and found that we still have to book a place at the re-cycling place at Pittenweem, that means the last three bits of the old gas fire will have to lie in a corner of the garden.... or I could try to cut them down to fit into the ‘bloo’ bucket.   I do have a good hacksaw:  that said, I’m not going to be doing that today;  this is my ‘rest day’.   

23.30    I may have had a lazy day physically but I’ve done a load o’ stuff on the computer.     I also had  a trip to the bottle bank at Woodhaven .... and met Christine and Ronnie there, about to walk their dog out to the Lady’s Tower.      When I think about it I haven’t looked at the photographs I took out there..... I’ll do that after this update.

If the weather forecasters have got it right (and they usually do) tomorrow is going to be


a bonnie day .... but a cold one.   Luckily it’s not going to be windy so no wind-chill.    I may go out on the bike .... if it isn’t too cold.    The ‘work plan’ is to do some work in the garden.... and have a look at the practicality of cutting down the bits of gas fire so that I can dump them, via the ‘bloo’ bucket.

I may not have done anything physical today but I am tired and well ready for bed.   Working on the computer tires out the brain (brain?) quicker than physical work.   Tomorrow may be another ‘rest day’.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....