My word what a start to the day ....

 

6th November 2020 (Friday)      08.30 .... It’s an absolute cracker of a


morning;   ‘we’ (as in Royal Burgh ‘we’) have to go out to play today..... I only hope the deliveries are done early!    I remembered to buy a paper this morning.... and the harbour is where it should be:  all is good at the Centre of the Universe. 





16.30    Well .... one of the deliveries has been done but the fire has yet to arrive;  so I didn’t go out on the bike.... just in case I missed the van.   The sky has clouded over in the last hour so I’ll just stay in and hope for a late afternoon delivery.   The ‘plan’ is to go out tomorrow morning;   I don’t really expect the fire until Monday now.

I have done a bit of work, while keeping an eye on the ‘News’, hoping for a change of President in the USA.   I wonder what percentage of the planet’s population want to see the back of Mr Trump?   I guess he (President Trump) will go down in history as the worst ever President of the USA.... to date;  assuming he is voted ‘out’.    The way American ‘democracy’ works is something else.



20.30    Tomorrow looks like being another nice day ..... after some early fog.   I should get out mid morning for the paper, the villages will be quiet;  they always are in November.    England is in lockdown until 3rd December, after which I assume they will open up for Christmas and New Year;  I don’t like to think what that will do for the ‘R’ number come February.  

I hope to get out for a decent turn on the bike tomorrow after lunch.... but that depends on how I get on with some stuff I want to do in the garden, and I don’t mind pottering around Ivy;  though there’s not that many folk to have a conversation with in the garden;  other than ‘Blob’.... and that conversation is one sided!    It’s like talking to myself!     

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....