Peaceful morning .....

 

4th November 2020 (Wednesday)      08.30 .... It’s a bonnie, quiet, morning;


   I wouldn’t say it was the best of drying days, but the downy cover is on the line, soon to be followed by one of the sheets.   We did have a ‘red sky in the morning’ sunrise, which I saw when hanging out the downy;  and, although gone by the time I was on the beach, it was still bonnie, peaceful.... and still colourful.

 18.30     My word .... it has been a quick day.... and yet I haven’t done that much.   I had to take a quick trip to the ‘Cheap Shop’ in Leven for a few things (non bio Persil being one vital necessity)  something out of B n Q’s.     Anyway I got all that I wanted and was back in Ivy putting up another washing line, by 09.45.    The washing has all been done but the sheets will have to go out5 again tomorrow;  today wasn’t the best drying day though a breeze did get up  in the afternoon.

The harbour -from School Wynd.
I went out on the bike in the afternoon;  I’d been watching the American Elections and couldn’t believe it.   They call that ‘democracy’?    You have to be kiddin’.   Anyway I was fed up of that so I circumnavigated the villages, met, and chatted to Alan then went up to Chapel Green to have a ‘break’ with ‘The Boss’.    Actually it has been a good day for conversation, having spoken to Suzanne, Maureen, Alan ... and the girls in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   And I ended up talking to a bus driver who arrived at the Bus Stop in Elie where I was drinking my coffee..... the coffee that I’d ‘bought’ at ‘arbour ‘ouse ... well I would have bought it if I had money with me, but I didn’t.   The girls took pity on me and said it was ‘on the ‘ouse’. Xx

20.30    I’d like to get up to Balcarres Estate in the next couple of days;  (the weather


looks good for Friday).... I haven’t biked around the Balcarres for a few weeks. Having said all that, I have to stay around Ivy for another two deliveries, so it all depends on when they are done.  I’ll be happy having a ‘rest day’ tomorrow... having a lot to do in the garden.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....