Feeling playful ....

 

14th November 2020 (Saturday)      09.00 .... I’m feeling frightfully

This morning at the Centre of the Universe.

frolicsome after a great night’s sleep;   I must have been tired after walking around in the Leven air yesterday.     What kind of weather are we going to have today? ..... well, at the moment,  there’s a brisk wind from the SSE, it’s overcast and looks like we could have spells of rain.    It’s not a morning for the bike. 

10.00     I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour;  it was raining (lightly) but the sky looked almost promising, though whether it will clear away for the afternoon is doubtful.    A change of time for me at the ‘paper shop’ meant a change of faces.... well if we didn’t have masks it would have been a change of faces:   I mistook Dave for Jock at first.   Actually that’s one of the things that I find ‘different’ with this crisis.... I have to think before I go out.    Do I have a mask/.shield... what are the ‘rools’ etc.    I’m not good at this thinkin’....!   I had a blether with Dave, then Lynn came along so I caught up with her news.    It was all ‘go’ at the ‘paper shop’ this morning.

I see that ‘Gollum’ has left No 10;   that’s the bloke that drove 75 miles to test his eyes during shutdown.     Headline news ‘Dominic Cummings seen leaving No10 with a box’.    What was in the box?    Could it have been ‘Larry’ the cat?.... Chief Mouser at No 10.

Sparrow Hawk with snack. (Uckfield).

18.00     I took time out from working (on the bookshelves) to take a walk to the beach later in the afternoon:   I was looking for someone to talk too.... and ended up having a pleasant chat with Margaret (Earlsferry one).    Actually the beach was much busier than I expected it to be considering that there was a cool Southeast wind a blowin’;   I guess everyone was out to have a late afternoon stroll before sunset.... just like I was. 

   

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....