..

24th November 2020 (Tuesday)      07.30 .... Welllll .... it isn’t windy and  it

Dog 'biker'  - East Links.

isn’t cauld;   but it is wet .... a distinctly dreich morrrrrrrrrrrrning.    It’s one of those drab looking mornings you can get in November, with wet leaves and a general look of decay in the countryside as autumn fades into the crispness of winter.     However the drabness is going to peter out by midday, with a bonnie afternoon to follow.   Tomorrow is going to be bright, sunny .... and a good drying day.   Ye Gods! .... I feel ‘amorous’ this morning.... must ‘go’ slight flap on;  ‘Blob will be looking for his breakfast. 

10.00     Although there was light rain when I was at the harbour, there was an interesting sunrise sky and the light was tremendous ....so I’m a happy boy.    The sky is clearing and we get occasional ‘bloo’ bits;  I might get something done in the garden in the afternoon.    Right now I’m well ready for ‘morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee’.


20.00     The old gas fire (the one that was removed to make way for the new electric fire) has been dismantled, with most of its innards now inside the ‘bloo’ bucket.    I have three bits left (the outside skin) that are too big for the bucket, but will fit in the car boot.     I’ll have to make an appointment at Pittenweem Re-cycling centre.   That was my ‘work mission’ this afternoon.

It has been another day of dramatic skies, so, once again I have been down at  the harbour, in the morning and afternoon (in the car), to take a few photographs.    The road to the harbour is really quiet again;  almost like it was at ‘lockdown’.    When I think of it, parts of Scotland are in a state of ‘mini-lockdown’, so we should expect the streets to be quiet.

It’s going to be windy and wet for the early part of tonight, but should have moved away


by morning;  the forecast for daylight hours tomorrow is good.... ‘breezy with decent sunny spells’.    I’ll do a washing tonight, and hang it out first thing.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....