Breezy ....

 8th November 2020 (Sunday)    07.00 ....I’m feeling as excitable as a ferret

The Ferry High Street.

in a rabbit warren this morning, having shaken orf the head cauld I’ve had for the past couple of days.   You’d think I would know better than go out on the bike with only a light weight woollen hat on, but I get excited at the prospect of going out and forget.    The wind is from the easterly direction and the sky overcast;  I’ll go out later in the morning..... we’re forecast to have a brief sunny spell around midday, then rain in the afternoon.

15.00    So far the weather has been ‘iggzactly’ as forecast;  overcast and dry in the morning, the threat of a sunny spell around midday.... then rain for most of the afternoon.

Anne ... and Scooter's head.

I had a daunder to the beach while it was dry, and met Anne out walking ‘Scooter’;  the beach was busy for this time of year.   I chatted to Anne then went home to have a cuppa and watch the Remembrance Sunday service at the Cenotaph.   As with everything it was curtailed this year because of the COVID-19 crisis.    I don’t understand why former Prime Minister’s should be there;  even Tory Blair was one of the politicians taking part.   I can only assume that his guilty conscience ‘insisted’ he should attend.  

Much of my time in the afternoon has been spent on the computer;  this year’s Christmas card ‘plans’ have been sorted..... all I need now is to pick a few photographs for the front of the cards.

19.30      The rain has stopped (I’ve been out closing the gate), and, though foggy and

Williamsburgh.

damp.... I was surprised to find out how warm it is.    If it’s as warm as this tomorrow, and not wet, I might go for a ‘small adventure’.     Michael will be able to let me know when the fire is being delivered so I don’t need to stay in.

Someone has to help Mr Trump to do the right thing;  right now he’s making a fool of himself, and the Republican Party.    Everybody knows it was a close run thing but he has been beaten and should concede.    America is in a perilous state politically, and he (Big Donny) continues to add ‘fuel to the flames’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....