Bonnie sunrise sky ....

 

18th November 2020 (Wednesday)      08.30 .... lovely sunrise sky this


morning.... not a particularly good sign, but awfie bonnie!    ‘Slight flap on’ this morning;  got to take the car to get it’s bits and pieces fixed.


15.00    Janet and I managed a short walk before having a cuppa in the conservatory with the doors open, thus observing the ‘rools’.    Normally Janet would have gone twice as far in the time we were out, but my wee legs dictated the speed we walk at... so a short walk it was.    I was back at the garage just as the rain started to get serious.    The car has it’s MOT for another year, but it’s unlikely that I’ll be travelling very much until next summer now;  Leven, St Andrews, Crail, and points in between will be the limits of my journeys until next summer.

The sky appears to be clearing so I may have a  walk to the beach in a wee while;   in between spells of rain..... though they are becoming shorter and further apart.

17.00      There’s a frisky wind a-blowin’ but it isn’t a cold wind.... not yet anyway.    The wind is going to change direction soon from a warm to a cauld direction.... bringing snow to the mountain tops in the Highlands.    In did have a daunder to the beach but didn’t meet anyone to talk to.    I saw a couple of dog walkers in the distance.

The most improved 'pub' in Leven;  they demolished it!

21.00    It looks like tomorrow is going to be the drying day this week, so the washing machine will go on first thing.    I don’t have a ‘plan’ but I’d like to get a bit of gardening done.... and get out on the bike.    Now that the stressful MOT ‘time’ is past I can relax:  so can Janet!... and my favourite niece called Lesley.   They are good listeners.

I shall have another cuppa (and maybe even a bit of gingerbread) and have a look for something to watch on the tele;   if I can’t find anything I fancy I’ll have an early night in bed with my book.    Not to me .... tomorrow I must remember to put an order in to Tesco.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....