Peaceful morning ....


7th April 2020 (Tuesday)    06.30 ....it’s  a peaceful morning;  there’s hardly
Sunrise - Elie High Street.
a breath of wind, very few clouds and very peaceful.    I’m going to bike along to Elie for the paper it’s that kind o’ mornin’....though it is cool because the sun has yet to appear above the horizon.   It looks like we are going to have a lovely day but not as warm as down south in Sunny Sussex where it's going to be 23c ...  we are going to be 10 degrees cooler.


09.00     It is a beautiful morning;  I biked to Elie for the paper, hung out a washing and will wash the kitchen, bathroom and lobby floors immediately after this update.   When I came back from Elie I unloaded the bike bag (bought bananas) then went to Chapel Green.     I met a number of folks enjoying the early morning with their dogs.   I’ll go for a run on the bike after I do the floors then settle down for the day in Ivy garden.  
   
Pleasant morning for a walk.
21.30     At last we have had a really lovely sunny and warm day;  one of those kind of days when you want to do stuff.    As per usual I did do stuff and I feel tired but contented tonight.    I did the floors, cleaned the windows (outside)  and went out on the bike and even did some gardening.    It’s really brilliant being able to bike freely all round the villages .... and I went through Elie Estate on the way home.   There’s one gate that you have to open and the folks in the lodge have a bottle of disinfectant that you spray onto the handle after you’ve opened and closed the gate.    Good thinking.   There was a lot of people out walking and biking .... enjoying the sun.    Want to stop and talk to people but of course it’s really best if you just say “Hello” and bumble on.
A few days ago the government announced that they would be contacting every
Balcarres Crag.   When will I get up there again?
household in the UK (by mail) with guidance  on what we need to do at this time;  my one arrived today,   It’s a factual leaflet (with an accompanying letter) about what we all have to do to “Protect the NHS and save lives”.     The accompanying letter was signed by ‘Boris”..... well the original was signed by “Boris”.  Actually I think he must have signed it in his hospital bed.... his writing is worse than mine!     “Boris” being in intensive care with COVID-19 seems to have awakened everybody to the reality of this pandemic.   I’m not a fan of his but I wish him a speedy recovery and will be happy to see him blundering about again.  
 

Tomorrow is forecast to be much the same as today so I will most likely be in the mood to get some more work done;  with ‘time out’ for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....