Early morning fog ....


10th April 2020 (Friday)    08.30 .... “Happy Easter Weekend” to
Early morning fog still hanging around.
everyone.... stay home and safe.   “Happy Birthday” to my lil’ sister Janet.... have a great day.
We have a lovely start to the day though it is foggy inland (Kinneuchar):  it looks like being a bonnie day and I think I’ll get out on the bike once the temperature rises .... the sun is trying hard to break through the clouds/fog .... at the moment the air is cool.   What a difference a brighter day makes;   I’m feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed today:  didn’t feel that way yesterday.
I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour now I’m feeling peckish and ready for another cuppa.    I’ll have some Blacketyside strawberries on my Weetabix:  got them in the ‘paper shop’.  

 20.00     I accomplished a number of things today one of which was remembering to go to the Chemist to pick up my prescription.     I had no problem in getting it’   Rhona (chemist)brought my package to the door, I stayed back on the pavement;  I had rubber gloves on to sign the prescription but signing has been ‘dispensed’ for as long as this crisis is with us.
Spring continues to 'spring'.
One of the other wee jobs I did was take some old glass to the Woodhaven recycling place.   The clearing out of the greenhouse continues slowly and steadily.
Myra phoned to keep me updated with all that’s happening at her end of the ‘Royal Burgh’;  Myra keeps in touch with and cheering up ‘her boys’:  Geoff and I are lost when leaderless.    Kirsty brought round the tea bags I had asked her get for me .... plus she added 3 Easter chocolate eggs.   Shona dropped in earlier in the morrrrrning (she was down at the baker’s) but of course we couldn’t chat too long because of the social distancing:  she is fine and there’s nothing happening at Kinneuchar.
After lunch I went out on the bike for a turn along to Elie then home by way of the
Elie harbour beach.
estate;  we’ve had a bonnie day albeit  with a cool northeast breeze.   The breeze didn’t bother me on the estate road but it was cool on the lugs out in the open.   In between all this activities I managed to do a couple of Soduko’s.
Nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow (Saturday):  it has been raining somewhere I can feel it in the wind; which has backed to the Westerly.   It’s forecast to be brighter and considerably warmer tomorrow... but there might be some light tonight. I haven’t been up the Ferry High Street today;  I’ll do that in the morning on the way to the beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....