Cool breeze ....

    
6th April 2020 (Monday)      07.30 ....  well it isn’t raining but the clouds are
Breezy morning.
gathering in the West and lumbering our way  so it looks like the light rain, that was forecast for early this morning, might yet arrive;  however all is not lost .... there are big patches of ‘bloo’ in the sky too and   It is 11c in Ivy garden;  that said, the wind has freshened in the last hour so it will feel cold on the beach.    The main news this morning? ..... I sneezed about two minutes ago;  it will be a toddie for my bedtime drink tonight.   Oh ... the ‘Royal Burgh’ has worldwide ‘fame’ thanks to the Chief Medical Officer having her holiday second home in the village and being silly enough to visit it while the UK it under ”stay at home” rools’.    Dr Calderwood has resigned as Chief Medical Officer of Scotland;  now the holiday home owning fraternity of the UK will be rubbing their hands thinking that there will be a holiday home coming on the market soon in Earlsferry.   Even under the Coronavirus pandemic ‘life goes on’.

Sea Tangle road.
09.00    We have ‘bright and breezy’ day now and it is cold in the wind (F5) so the bike won’t be coming out though I will go for a walk later.    It’s a good drying day so I’m going collect enough stuff to do a wee washing... then potter around between the garden and The Hutte.


21.00    It was too windy for me to go biking so I went for a walk on the golf course.... across to West Bay then home by Chapel Green and the beach.  It was a nice day for a walk but I did get caught by the edge of a shower on the beach.   I met Elaine out with her dog, then Margaret and David (Bowers) out for their exercise.   Everybody seems to be exercising though most of the people I meet are strangers;  which is frustrating because you can’t strike up a conversation with someone you don’t know at three metres range.    It’s been a bonnie enough day but
Kincraig Cliffs.
colder than I expected it to be.    Tomorrow we our area is forecast to get up to 13c.... in ‘Sunny Sussex’ they will be sweltering in 23c.
I didn’t do very much work stuff today;  my day just flies past doing wee bits around Ivy Cottage, going out to take a few photographs;  and ‘playing’ with said photographs.   At the end of every day I am totally shattered so I’m doing something to get me tired.     I do have a long day right enough,  though I usually manage to have ‘50’ at some time of the day.... usually in The Hutte.    I haven’t sneezed again today;  but I’m going to have a toddie just in case.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....