In a frolicsome mood ....


27th April 2020 (Monday)     06.30 .... there’s a chill in the early morning
Kinneuchar loch.
air but it’s a lovely morning though cauld on the hands and lugs.   There’ s a good chance of showers in the afternoon so I’m wonder about doing any painting;   I’ll see how the air is once the sun gets going.   I don’t start painting until after 10.00.

‘M’ was telling me that they (New Zealand) are going down from Level 4 to Level 3 lockdown restrictions today;   but not for the over 70’s.   The, New Zealand government worked with the scientists and did as they suggested.   Travel was banned except for essential journeys (roadblocks set up outside the cities) from day one.   They don’t have the population that we have that’s true but they do have a competent and compassionate Prime Minister.... and government!


10.00      Welll.... I’ve been for the paper and, with it being such a cracker of a morning I did Elie Estate on the way home.   As is my routine I stopped at the boathouse to get a few photos:   I was packing up to go when out of the blue I heard a voice.... it was lady walking her dog.    I had drifted off... I was up on Balcarres in my mind .... so got a real start.     It was braw talking to her because we are missing the
The Lomond Hills.
chatting of normal times in Harbour House.    I enjoyed talking to her;  that’s one thing about our ‘neck of the woods’,  we have a lot of nice folks around.



16.00    Luckily I decided not to paint this afternoon because we did catch the edge of a couple of showers.   It has been a bonnie day with loads of showers clouds around in the morning;  unfortunately it a few of them developed into showers;  and the air turned colder as well as wet.   I’d gone out on the bike for a quick turn up to Chapel Green before the showers so I’ve had a fair amount of exercise today.    
I met Dorothy and we chatted:  Talking to two folk on the one day? ....I am a happy bunny.

19.00     It has turned considerably colder since the showers came over so I am now
Lundar Law.
ensconced in Ivy for the night.... in front of the computer.      Sunny intervals with a light wind from the East is the forecast for tomorrow and it isn’t going to be very warm.... but at least showers are not mentioned.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....