Lovely crisp morning .....


14th April 2020 (Tuesday)    07.30 ....  It’s a lovely morning but there was a
Social distance chatting.
touch of frost at sunrise time....  however the air will soon warm up now that the sun is getting higher;  I’ll get out on the bike later.   The ‘Paper Shop’ was busy this morning but that was because I was later going out having put a washing in the machine.   Now I’m ready for breakfast.


15.30    I’ve been busy today.... having hung out a washing, stripped and made the bed and then washed and hung out the bedding.    Once I’d done all that I sat down in front of the tele to watch a film (on the ‘Oldies Channel’)  and promptly fell sound asleep.   In between all that I finally managed to place an online order with Tesco’s (a practice one to see if I could do it) which is being delivered tomorrow afternoon.   It will be like Christmas in Ivy
The beach this afternoon.
tomorrow afternoon because I’ve forgotten what is on the order ....I could look it up but won’t ‘cos I’m now looking forward to surprising myself.

The weather has been cloudier than expected but at least it is warmer:   I’m going out on the bike after a mid afternoon cuppa.


21.00    My word I am tired tonight and my knee is sair;   it doesn’t like me stripping the bed... I must twist it when doing that job.     I did find time to go to the beach then out on the bike;   I guess that didn’t help the knee either.    Anyway I enjoyed  a short potter on the beach then up to Elie Estate on the bike.   The air was cooler than I’d hoped but I was well wrapped up.   It’s good to meet folk  exercising and a friendly “hello” and wave is always cheering.

It’s Calum’s funeral on Thursday and the Elie Fayre Day Group has suggested a way
.... exercise time.
that we can show our support for Cath and Ian (Elie Paper Shop) on this day;  because we  can’t be with Ian and Cath for the funeral service (due to the current restrictions):   but we can “light a candle for Calum” on Thursday (any time) to show our support and love for such a lovely couple on what will be the saddest of days for them.   Photographs of lit candles can be posted on the Elie and Earlsferry Photos FB page.
Tomorrow’s weather forecast for KY9 is to be sunnier than today and slightly warmer:  I’ll take the bike for the papers and have a run round the villages first thing. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....