Feeling playful...


25th April 2020 (Saturday)     06.00 .... The sky is overcast just now but
Misty kind of morning.
that should burn off once the sun gets going (sunrise for KY9 was at 05.39) .... other than being cloudy it’s a quiet morning with only a light Northeast breeze, but it  isn’t going to be as warm as it was yesterday.     It will be a good day for painting the Hutte;  exercise time will be later in the afternoon.

10.30     So far this morning I’ve been for the paper and watched an old film on the ‘Talking Pictures’ Channel:  it’s too cold to start painting.... or to go out on the bike.  The sky should clear by midday(ish) and it should be warmer ..... when that happens I intend working.    I’m going to have ‘morning coffee’ now... this is one from Tesco;  a “Delicious Flat White velvety froth and rich Expresso”.   Won’t be up to Laura’s standards but it’ll have to do.    I ordered two different 'Flat White' coffees (both Kenco) the other one being"Bold and Velvety".   Reads like something I'd  want to go to bed with.... oops that disnae read right does it.

Kincraig cliffs.
12.00    The clouds are beginning to break up I’ll change into my working togs before having a ‘lite bite’ lunch.   I’ve been for a wander along to the Pavilion then up to the third tee and home.   It is much warmer now and I was swea ... perspiring by the time I got back to Ivy having wrapped up warm ‘cos I thought it was cauld.   It looks like being a warm afternoon .... a good one for doing what I want to do.   Myra dropped off a book when I was out... so I have loads of bedtime reading.    Jings I’m starvin’ .... off to have something to eat.


18.00    My word;   I am one happy and contented boy having given the most awkward bit of the Hutte four coats of paint this afternoon;  another two coats tomorrow and that will be it done .... and I won’t need to do it again until 2025.   I cannae understand it:  When the Hutte was first set in place it was easy to get between it and the garden wall... now it isn’t!   Maybe I’ve given it too many coats of paint.    When I’d finished for the day I went out on the bike to celebrate.


19.00    We have a lovely evening and if me knee wisnae sair I’d bumble down to the
The 'toon' clock - and part of Links Road, Earlsferry.
beach:  there is a cool wind but the haar hasn’t come in.... not so far anyway.   The wind is backing to the West overnight and the forecast is for us to have ‘sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’.    I should get the final couple of coats on the awkward bit of the Hutte tomorrow morning.   I will be glad to see it done. 

 

I’ve come to the conclusion that President Trump wears Kevlar shoes;  he has to because he’s always shooting himself in the foot!.... in fact both feet!


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....