Showery look ....


5th August 2019 (Monday)     06.30 .... It isn’t a day for gardening... everything is soaking wet;  in fact by the look of the sky we could get a few short spells
Morning sunlight on Chapel Green - Earlsferry.
of light rain this morning.    I’m going to the beach after this update;  it's not a morning for the bike, though I will get it out to go for the paper and morning coffee.



08.00    Everything is clean and bright after yesterday’s rain .... and also wet, especially the bents.   The beach was quiet with only the lassie from Links Road, out with her collie, and me down there.   I’ve no doubt it will be busier soon.... but that depends on how the weather goes. 


The Beacon in morning light.
15.00     It’s turned out a nice afternoon though we had a short spell of light rain/drizzle;  it wasn’t heavy enough for me to take the washing off the line.    The washing is now nearly dry so I am keeping an eye on the clouds.    I haven’t been out on the bike but as far as I can see the evening is going to be the best part o’ the day;  I’ll go up to Chapel Green then.   In the meantime I’ve been cleaning out one of the kitchen cupboards.    That doesn’t take long but having washed the shelves etc I can’t put anything back in the cupboard, until aforementioned shelves are dry.    I’ll have a cuppa and do a Soduko.


20.00    I haven’t been feeling good at all today:  I didn’t even go out on the bike..... I kinda think it’s a weather thing because I’m beginning to feel brighter now.     All
Cracker of a morning.
afternoon I’ve been sitting in the Hutte doing Soduko’s and falling asleep.   I’m going to take a couple of pills and have an early night in bed with my book.   Every time I woke up (in the Hutte) I had to make myself a fresh cuppa;  the previous one had gone cold.
Michael and Janice are driving up tonight; leaving Sunny Sussex about 22.00.....  they should be here about 08.00.   I’m reasonably well organised though I will have to do a shopping.... after morning coffee.   ‘Dod’ .... if you want to go I’ll meet you at aforesaid morning coffee.   It’s probably my turn to pay!
There’s are yellow warnings out for thundery showers, for both tomorrow and Wednesday afternoons.    We won’t have to bother about a hosepipe ban that’s for sure.... not if it rains like it did yesterday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....