Overcast and breezy ...


26th August 2019 (Monday)     07.00   ..... Ohhhh .... it’s overcast and
The sun breaking through.
breezy;  not ‘iggzactly’ what I was expecting, but at least it’s dry .... and warm:    the forecast is for us to have ‘sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’.    I’ll leave the biking until later .... once the sky breaks up;  I'm feeling quite frisky this morning. 


08.00     The early morning weather is slightly disappointing and especially noticeable after the brilliant day yesterday.   I haven’t been anywhere but have done some housework and had breakfast.... now I’m going to have another cuppa and concoct a ‘plan’ for this afternoon.  


  09.30    I ended up wandering down to the beach to see the sun breaking through the clouds... by the time I came off the beach it had,....  and it was warm and sunny.   It’s going to be another hot day again, though wind is friskier so it might not be ‘mauchless’ hot.  This Bank Holiday has been blessed with bonnie weather.  I’ll pop
... a few minutes after the photo above was taken.
along to Elie (in the car) for a paper... and morrrrrrning coffee in Harbour House.



13.01    I’ve just had news from my Top Secret roving reporter that Joyce (my Top Secret roving reporters’ adoring w.... oops .... I am nearly a silly boy) is playing Kirsteen in the Final of the Ladies Bowl Championship (Elie) this week .... in fact it could be this afternoon.... so “enjoy the Final girls”!    I'm feeling lavish with X's, so XXXX's to the Finalists... and mair XXXX's to the Winner and the Runner Up.


14.00   My word .... I’ve had to give up working in the garden.... and sitting in The Hutte;   the temperature is at 25c, and that’s with a ‘cooling’ breeze.   I won’t be going out on the bike this afternoon .... but I might go up to Chapel Green in the evening to have coffee with ‘The Boss’.   Right now I am in ‘rest mode’ .... inside Ivy with a glass
The beach this evening.
of water.


20.00    Another bonnie day is ending with a bonnie and balmy evening.    I biked up to Chapel Green and spent a lazy half hour reminiscing mostly.... just letting my mind drift.

Tomorrow I must organise a haircut;  I want to see my lugs again.    And it might help with my hearing.  The weather is going to be slightly cooler in Scotland.... but not much, so a good day for getting a haircut. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....