Windy and overcast ....


30th August 2019 (Friday)    07.00 ....  when I first looked out this
Bonnie in a different way.
morning I thought it was raining but, although mostly overcast, it is dry.... and there are a few blue patches;  there's a slight chance of an early morning sunny spell.    Having said that rain is forecast, and the western sky does have a ‘rainy’ look to it.   The wind, and there is a frisky wind, is from the south west and surprisingly warm.  

  

09.30    Did I say it was warm?   Down on the beach I found out it isn’t as warm as I thought it was.... not when exposed to the wind.... and ... now that it’s raining it won’t be ‘the place to be’ today.   The sun is shining on the ‘sooth side’ of the Firth, but whether that will spread up to us remains to be seen.    “A clear sooth drooned the plooman” is an old saying, and the old sayings are usually fairly accurate.   It will be a good day for working on the computer;  and doing a wee bit signwriting;  after 'morning coffee' in 'arbour 'ouse.

Heavy cloud over the 'Royal Burgh'.

16.30    We have had a reasonable afternoon, sunny spells with a few light showers.   I’ve done some stuff on the computer, varnishing, Soduko’s in the Hutte (had ‘50’) and even had to time for a migraine to fire up.   The evening plan is find and print off a few stained glass window photographs for Jim.  Right now I am going to have a cuppa, take a couple of pills to dampen down the migraine then sort something out for dinner.   I wonder if thunder is mentioned in the weather forecast?   That can bring on migraines.


18.30    I’ve had food... and pills for the migraine so now I’m feeling brighter.   I won’t
The Ferry beach.
do any more computer stuff this evening;  I fancy watching something on the tele; and it won’t be the ‘News’.    Bring back Theresa.

The afternoon ended wet and windy.... it still is wet and windy so the boy won’t be going to the beach again today;  unless the rain stops and the sky brightens up.    I don’t know what the ‘plan' is for tomorrow;  I suppose it depends a lot on what the weather is doing. 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....