The 18th ....


18th August 2019 (Sunday)      07.00 .... Maggie died on this date 10 years
Maggie - in 2008
ago; to me it seems like it was just a couple of  years ago.    She still ‘lives on’ in me;  and is always ‘there’ when I need her.... just as in life.    Thanks to my family and friends I am enjoying living .... something I never thought I’d do again on that fateful morning:  a big “Thank You”, and loads of love to all my family, and friends who helped me through those horrible early days.... and years. xxxx
This morning my ‘plan’ was to go to Chapel Green and have ‘morning coffee’ but it’s beginning to rain so that plan has been amended to ‘afternoon tea’... if the weather is amenable.   We have an overcast and breezy morning, and it is spitting rain.... but  forecast to have ‘sunny spells’ in the afternoon.    The rain doesn't appear to be much more than a few spits and spots.... and the sky is showing raggedy edges 'bloo' bits again.


08.30    The rain hasn’t come to anything more than spits and spots now and again.... but it is definitely cooler this morning.    I’m feeling sluggish today;  after the ‘work’ I did yesterday I think my auld muscles are in need of a rest.  I am contemplating going to the beach but the weather is too ‘iffy’.... so.... I’ll browse photographs.


Lovely day for the beach.
11.00     It’s a lovely day now (bright and breezy) so I will be able to scuttle up to Chapel Green for coffee with ‘The Boss’ this afternoon.     I have been browsing photos and uploaed some onto my FB page.   Must 'go' ... slight flap on now that the sun is givin' it laldie.


13.00    I had a wander down to the beach;  it’s breezy but not cold.   The beach is busy but not crowded.   I’m feelin’ sluggish  so haven’t  scuttled up to Chapel Green yet.   We do have showers bumbling their way across the sky but they have missed us so far.   I’ll have a cuppa, then ‘50’, before deciding whether to get the bike out or not.


18.30   Unfortunately I didn’t get up to Chapel Green on the bike today:  I’ve been feeling under the weather all day.... in fact I lay down on top of the bed and fell fast asleep for a couple of hours.    Probably my muscles telling me that I did too much yesterday!    I have had the quiet day, that I ‘planned’, the only thing
The Ferry beach.

 I didn’t do was get out on the bike.   It has been a bonnie afternoon (what I saw of it), albeit windy.... perhaps too windy for me to be out on the bike anyway.
Tomorrow is forecast to be breezy, with long sunny intervals and fewer showers.   The 'plan' is to get up and out early .... assuming that I feel friskier.    An early night in bed with my book is the 'plan' for ending today!    Funnily enouigh I do feel brighter now.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....