Overcast but dry and still ....


14th August 2019 (Wednesday)    06.30 ....  “Overcast with a light breeze
Overcast .... but not raining.
and light showers later” is the forecast for KY9 today;  and, at the moment it is overcast....  with hardly a breath of wind.   I had hoped to see the sunrise this morning but the overcast sky stretched to the horizon so sunrise was hidden from view.  I’ll have a cuppa then get the bike out.



08.00    The bike I left in the Hutte, and I went to the beach instead... by way of hirpling'.     The beach was quiet.... only Marcia with the dogs, then the villages woke up and the dogs were out walking their owners all over the place.   It’s a nice morning for being out, but not ‘bright and sunny’;  in fact the sky looks quite threatening towards the West, but the showers aren’t supposed to occur until about midday.... and they are to be mixed in with ‘sunny spells’.   Could be a
The beacon - this morning.
bonnie enough afternoon.

 
The ‘Troops’ are still resting after wandering around Edinburgh all day yesterday.... so I don’t know what their ‘plan’ is for today.   I suppose it depends on what the weather is doing.    I’ll wait to see what they are doing before I formulate my ‘plan’ for today. 
  

19.00    I caught up with all the ‘news’ from Myra and Geoff at ‘arbour ‘ouse this morning;  but I’ve forgotten what it was.    The only one missing was George but Hector is up visiting him so they’ll be gallivantin’ aboot all over the place.
I haven’t done much today:  I made macaroni cheese for lunch/dinner.... getting things organised, and tidying up afterwards takes the time.   I was having a cuppa in the
Hmmmmm .... Janice outside Goodie Paradise!

Hutte when Shona appeared;  she had been at Ardross and dropped in on her way home so I made us a cuppa and caught up with her ‘news’:   there’s nothing happening at Kinneuchar.

Shona set off home before the rain, and I took Michael and Janice up to St Andrews.    The rain began as I was on my way home;  Shona would have got home dry.

KY9 is down for ‘long sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’ tomorrow:  it could be a good drying day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....