Unveiling of Interpretation Boards .....


27th August 2018 (Monday) .... 08.30    There’s a lot of cloud about but also a good mix of blue patches, giving us spells of sunshine;   and, with a brisk
Elizabeth Riches MBE unveiling the first board at Chapel Green.
westerly wind, it is cool.    I’ve been for the paper, and milk;  the milk being a vital ingredient with my Weetabix.    I’ll have a cuppa, then organise the camera for a daunder round Chapel Green at the unveiling ceremony.



20.30     Not only has this been a bonnie day, it has also been an exciting one.    It’s not often that I have the chance to photograph events, but the unveiling of the Interpretation Boards by Elizabeth Riches MBE certainly remedied that:  it was perfect:  captive’ models’ all over the place, and plenty of action.... oh... and chat.    The weather was just right, sunny, with a nice wind to get action shots of  Elizabeth doing the unveiling.   After the Chapel Green unveiling we had a very enjoyable buffet lunch in the Pavilion .... great food and great company.    Loved it all.

Elizabeth unveiling the second board at Chapel Green.
I missed the Mars’ Boy’s board being unveiled at the Sailing Club;  that was done early.... but I did get some general photographs of the crowd.   This has been one of the most enjoyable days I’ve had in a while:  we need more “unveiling’s”... they are enjoyable;  and I say ‘Thank You’ to the Elie and Earlsferry History Society for inviting me.  

Later in the afternoon, after I’d checked out the photographs I’d taken (131) I ran Myra along to Lundin Links to pick up her car which had been in for a check up.

Finally I have even more thrilling ‘news’;...  congratulations, to John and Emily (my
Elizabeth unveiling the Kincraig Notice board.
granddaughter) who have got engaged.    This has been one thrilling, and memorable day.   I’m on a diet!  

I think that ‘The Boy’ will sleep well tonight.    No ‘plan’ for tomorrow, bit if the weather is as it is forecast to be, I might paint a bit of the shed.    We are to have a repeat of today’s weather ... tomorrow;    minus the excitement.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....