Waiting for sunny intervals ....


28th August 2018 (Tuesday) .... 08.30    The weather forecast for Elie and Earlsferry is ‘overcast with sunny intervals’:  we have the ‘overcast’,  (it’s heavily
A 'sunny interval' .....
overcast) ... we now need the ‘sunny intervals’;   in fact one would do,  as in the whole day long.    I do intend painting the shed, at least a bit of it, but I’ll wait for the sunny interval.



12.00     So far the ‘sunny interval’ has been the one that I got a picture of... and it didn’t last long.    I’ve been up for the paper, and had coffee with Myra, Jim and Geoff, but the paint tin remains unopened.... it's quite cold just now.    The sky is beginning to brighten so I might get some painting done after lunch.

The Ferry beach.

22.00   The weather did brighten up in the afternoon, but not enough for me to risk painting.   However I did enjoy taking some family photographs;  and I‘m very pleased with the results.   All I have to do is sort them out, deleting any OOF ones etc, and get them onto a Memory Stick.    I should get that done tonight/tomorrow morning. 
I had a walk along the dunes to see if there was anyone about but it was quiet.... so I went back to Ivy and contemplated painting.   The forecast is better for tomorrow....  after some overnight/early morning rain.

Jim has reminded me that the ‘Colinsburgh Lite Lunch’ resumes tomorrow, after the Summer break;  as does the ‘Drop in Cafe’ on Thursday.    Things are getting back to normal after the summer holidays.   And there’s more good news;  ‘JB’ is coming up, for 10 days, at the beginning of October.  
 
As I said earlier the weather forecast is good for tomorrow;  proper sunny spells after
The 'toon' hall' spire.
midday.    I certainly feel like getting the paint out, but it all depends on the weather.
‘Plan’ for tomorrow?    I’ll have daunder along the beach at some point... again that’s weather dependent.   The ‘Colinsburgh Lunch’ takes care of ... ‘lunch’, and there’s the papers, and morning coffee in Harbour House in the morning:     also today’s photographs to finish off.    Yes an interesting, and fairly busy, day ahead tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....