Breezy and cool ... so is the weather


23rd August 2018 (Thursday) .... 08.00    The sky is heavily overcast, in
Dysart harbour.
fact it looks like we could have some spits and spots of rain;   and it is definitely cooler:    not the bonniest of mornings, but the afternoon is to be brighter.     I’ll finish pruning the ivy in the afternoon, and fill up the 'broon' bucket with ivy cuttings.


20.30    Well the afternoon was brighter.... in between the prolonged heavy showers.    The evening is bonnie though, but there is a cool wind;  and I have been down to the beach, in fact I’m not long back from the beach.    It was busy with holiday makers out for an evening walk .... wrapped up holiday makers.
Jim and I went to Kirkcaldy in the morning;  we both wanted stuff from ‘PC World’ in the Fife Central Retail Park.    I had a good browse, and saw plenty stuff that I’d like, but eventually settled for what I’d gone along there for in the first place ..... DVD’s to back up my photographs onto.    From ‘PC World’ we went next door and had a coffee;  there’s a Costa Coffee in the ‘Next’ shop.   It’s not just adjacent to ‘PC
Dysart Harbour.
World’... the shop is called ‘Next’.    I don’t know why someone would call a chain of stores ‘Next’ but they are ‘big’ and all over the place apparently.

On the way home we went to Dysart Harbour and had stovies in the Harbour Master’s House for out lunch.... then got back to the Royal Burgh about 14.00 after a successful mission.    The sky was brighter by the time we left Dysart, but we drove into heavy showers by the time we got to Lundin Links.   The best part of the day as far as the weather goes has been the evening.

With everything being wet I didn’t get the ivy clump finished today, but the forecast is
Evening time.
better for tomorrow so I should get that job finished then.  Today has been a ‘rest day’.    I might do a washing tomorrow morning;  the weather forecast is ‘good’.   Could be a decent drying day.... but there could also be showers.

I am tired tonight, in spite of this being a ‘rest day’;   it must have been all the work I did yesterday.   That reminds me.... I’d better put out the buckets.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....