Looks like being a nice day ....


2nd August 2018 (Thursday) ..... 08.00    The roads are quiet at this time in
Kinneuchar loch.
the morning;   oh .... I’ve been along for the paper.... and more importantly, milk for my breakfast;   Weetabix!     The sky is overcast, but the air is warm, and the cloud might break up a bit later.... so another quiet start to a pleasant ‘day’.    To be honest, I like Elie and Earlsferry in all weathers;  both villages, no matter what the weather is, have an interesting ‘look’ to them.     I’d better go and have aforementioned Weetabix;  my appointment at the surgery is at 08.40.



20.30     The ‘news’ regarding my knee is not exciting.     The knee is not yet worn enough to warrant replacement;   in the meantime I am going to have treatment from a physiotherapist.    And I have to walk and bike as much as I can.    I came home via Elie Estate.    There wasn’t much happening on the estate;   in fact I only met one man
The Ferry beach.
walking his dog on a bike.    Nope that doesn’t look right.    The dog wasn’t on a bike;  the man was ..... and the dog was running along behind him.    Yes that makes sense.    I had hoped to see some cygnets on the loch but they, if there are any, weren’t visible.
In the afternoon I wandered up and checked the car;  ‘fired it up’, and moved it back and forth in case the brakes had bound.    They hadn’t.    The brakes hadn’t bound i.e.    What with the weather being bonnie, and my having to walk as much as I can, I went out the Sea Tangle road after I’d finished with the car.    Hamish was sitting on one of the seats at Chapel Green so I sat and blethered with him for a while.    We watched the clouds rolling in from the West, bringing the light rain that we now have with them.   I left Hamish waiting for a  group of walkers, who were going to be passing through Earlsferry, on the Coastal path, on their way to the Anstruther Fish and Chip shop;   I think his ‘plan’ was to join them and bumble along to Ainster.   I wandered round to The Boss’s seat, picked up some instructions.... and watched the ‘world go by’.    All this is good for sair knees.... I
Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
think.   It was warm out walking... in fact it was hot.    Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be more or less the same as today’s was;   warm and sunny, with the chance of a light shower later on.

This is migraine weather and I had one today.... the first one I’ve had for a while.   And yet the weather was hot when we were down in Cornwall and I didn’t have a single migraine!   Anyway I had one this afternoon.... so it’s early to bed tonight for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....