Fresh and frisky ... me i.e.


19th August 2018 (Sunday) .... 09.30   As per forecast I had a ‘sleep in’
Approaching Polperro (Cornwall) harbour.
and the weather is wet and windy.    The overcast sky is to be with us for most of ‘the day’, with sporadic wet spells.
 I might do a spot of ‘sporadic’ myself today.... I like sporadic.... and think I could be good at it.    The ‘plan’ for today is... do I have a ‘plan’? .... oh aye...  do some dusting, and work on the computer.



14.00    Dustin’ isn’t a job that grabs my attention for long;  it’s easy enough to think about doing some dusting, but doing it is mind-numbing.   I went down to the beach.    Although the beach was busy, with holidaymakers out walking, it wasn’t exciting.    The sky was overcast (still is), and there’s a cool Northeast wind, this made the beach ‘not the place’ to be.    I went back home and ate something.    It was ‘lite lunch’ time.    It’s not the kind of day for going somewhere in the car:   so I’ll play with my Cornwall photographs.   Oh ....  I found another 131 photographs of Polperro that I’d forgotten to download;   well I don’t know if I’d forgotten to download them, or made a mistake
Polperro harbour.

when downloading them;  but ‘found’ they have been .... and I am excited.   They’re the ones I took when coming into Polperro harbour on the “Sea Cress”.     I’ll make a cuppa then have a browse.



19.30    This has been an unexceptional kind of day for me;   however I did get stuck into the dustin’ eventually.    I unplugged the tele and took it orf its stand, and gave the lot, including the tele, a thorough clean... and polish.    That, and browsing the Polperro photographs, helped to pass a drab afternoon.    I’ll sort the photographs out later, but I am pleased with what I found.    So .... in spite of the weather being dreary (it’s actually ‘dreich’ just now  .... being overcast and wet) I have had a busy and reasonably satisfying day.   Having said that I’m hoping for some sunny spells tomorrow;  something longer than the blink of sunshine we had this morning.    The forecast for tomorrow is not great;   overcast but dry with the slight
The Ferry beach this morning.
chance of a sunny spell later.... not a day for painting sheds.... or going for a run in the car.    I might continue with some more ‘ousework, now that I’m nearly in the mood.
Oh, I nearly forgot;  I watched the Beechgrove Garden 40th Anniversary programme this afternoon .... that was interesting.    It will be an early night in bed for ‘the boy’ tonight;  and probably another ‘sleep in’ tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....