? .....


15th August 2018 (Wednesday) .... 08.30    It looks like I won’t be biking
Elie.

.
 to the Coffee Morning;   we have light rain, on a westerly breeze, at the moment.    However, the clouds are breaking up, and I can see blue bits so there is a chance of a ‘sunny spell’, or even two,....  but the forecast is for more spells of rain to move over us, so it looks like a mixture of sunny spells and rainy spells for us today.     Not a ‘drying day’.    

20.00    The weather has been unsettled today;  with short spells of rain.... one heavy shower.... and the sky is not very pretty at present, though it might not actually rain.     As it was spitting rain when I was about to leave to go to the coffee morning, I went in the car.

The Coffee Morning was quieter that I expected it to be.    Considering that the villages are full of ‘visitors’, this was slightly disappointing;   having said that, the  locals were there ‘in force’, but it would have been good to see some ‘strange’ faces in the Hall.
Elie.
 It  felt good being ‘back’ in the ‘CM’ groove again.  

Nothing is happening anywhere in the whole of Trinity territory.    Oh I tell a lie;   there was an accident in Main street Colinsburgh this morning... this information came from my “Colinsburgh TSRR”.     (TSRR? .... you can’t have forgotten already;  Top Secret Roving Reporter).   I must remember to tell Sheila that she is my ... oops ... no longer a secret!

I went back to Ivy and had a light lunch before going along to Leven to do a Sainsbury’s shopping.    The shop was quiet;  but at that time it was sunny .... and hot.     I was not comfortable in the heat, and was glad to get back to Ivy.
George arrived just as I finished packing the messages away, so we had a cuppa and a
Elie.
piece of Lemon Drizzle cake.    The Drizzle cake I bought at the ‘CM’, along with a Ginger Bread.    You always get fabulous home baking at our coffee mornings.    George has had his bike ‘renovated’ by ‘Two Wheels’ from Peat Inn.    The bike is like new again.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘good’ (mostly) so I have done a washing to be put out on the line first thing.   Depending on how good , “good (mostly)” is, I might do some painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....