Sunny and warm ....

14th August 2024 (Wednesday)   10.00 .... we have a lovely, sunny and warm, day;  I might have a

wander up to the golf course after morrrrrrning coffee.    I went up to Kinneuchar to get a few photos of 'The Paddocks' housing development at Colinsburgh, but there is a heat haze... so no useable photographs.   I'll have another go in the late afternoon.   I might have a short walk .... after morning coffee.

21.00    I have been busy today;   that doesn't mean that I have done very much, because it takes me longer to do stuff now.  In fact all I did was two washings (got to do small washings until I get the garden back), made a batch o' Cottage Pies, and chatted to Kirsty when she came round with a book.  That might not look like a lot o' work, but it made me happy.   I didn't go out in the afternoon;  after Kirsty set off home I lay down on top of the bed for a catnap.... only for 35 minutes!

'M' from New Zealand managed to get through tonight;  Skype is a bit of a hit or miss nowadays, bur we occasionally catch up.   New Zealand is coming into Spring so they're getting  decent weather already.   That said I'm not complaining about todays weather in Bonnie Scotland;  bur we do need  a week or two of days like today.... not just the odd day. Tomorrow is going to be wet so I'll do the ironing!


I like the bit patio I've got but it would make me happy to see it finished: I 'lost' the garden two years ago, and it's beginning to 'bug' me.   The Architect should be able to push thing on .... when she eventually comes to visit.  I miss the workmen, they are a friendly bunch.... but I'd appreciate them coming back to really cheer me up!   As far as Julie and Chris (Ferry Lodge) are concerned, the 'Ferry Lodge' work is unfinished until my garden has been reinstated.  They were shocked when they saw the mess it is in.   The two photographs don't show everything.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....