Bright and breezy .....

3rd  August 2024 (Saturday)     11.30 .... I's a beautiful day.   Michael and Janice are away to St

Andrews, so I'm taking the chance to catch up with the 'ooverin' and dustin'.   It's also a perfect drying day and  I've done the washing that was in the machine and is now on the line.   It is now 'morning coffee' time and I am well ready for it!

21.45   As usual I did too much 'ooverin' and dustin' and the washing has been dried and ironed, so, although tired I am happy having managed to do a bit 'ousework.
The new antibiotics seem much the same aftertaste as the previous ones;  nothing like the Fudge Doughnut that the troops brought back from St Andrews.
Sunday is forecast  to be another lovely day and I intend  having a rest day.   I might put up the shade and  for the 'romantic table', and read my book on the patio.   I rarely read outside but tomorrow is going to be a lazy day.  Michael and Janice are going to the Livingstone shopping centre,
This is a short update because I am really tired and the auld eyelids are almost shut.   I hope to be slightly more active with the camera tomorrow.   When I think about it Michael probably took some photos in St Andrews and I could have mooched a couple from him.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....