Bright and breezy .....

25th August 2024 (Sunday)    09.45 .... It's bright and breezy and a good drying day just now. 


 Showers are  forecast to arrive in the early afternoon.    I've been for the paper.... and visited the harbour (not the warmest place to be) then home by Kinneuchar.   Since then I have hung out a washing.... which I hope the wind will dry by midday!   Tomorrow is a better forecast for doing the downie cover and big sheets.   

I'm thinkin' a mug o' coffee would be a good idea;  that, and a look through the Sunday Post.


19.45    The light rain we had in the afternoon has moved away  and we have a lovely evening.    I've had a semi productive day;  the washing I hung out dried and has been ironed.... and I did a wee housework.   I watched Great Expectations in between doing the ironing and stuff.   So it could be said that I've had a 'quiet, stress free day'!    Quiet yes.... stress free ...no!    A bird cra .... pooed on the new hand rail.   Luckily the rain came and washed it off.... but birds are no respecters of new handrails.   I am not pleased.   

We have a good weather forecast for tomorrow so I intend washing the double bed bedding.... beginning with the downie cover;  it's huge.    In fact I'll wash it tonight and hang it out first thing in the morning.  If it's a decent drying day it should dry quickly, allowing me to get the sheets done too!   I'm a 'happy boy'.   It used to take more than a good drying day to make me happy!   Good drying days made Maggie happy!   Anyway.... 'sunny intervals with a moderate breeze is the forecast' for Monday.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....