Nice morning ....

5th August 2024 (Monday)     10.30 .... Although mostly cloudy earlier, we now have sunny spells,


with the chance of light showers later;  it's a bonnie morning.   Michael and Janice are away for a daunder and I'm resting.  That said, I am feeling brighter than I've felt for a while;  not 'iggzactly' frolicsome but feeling positive.... I might even go for a short run in the car.

21.30    It has been  a nice day ;  a bit humid at the beginning and end and the fresh breeze in the afternoon was very welcome.    I'm still 'resting' though I manage to do the necessary 'ousework but it can be a struggle at times.   Tomorrow I have an appointment (14.30) at the Urology Clinic at Queen Margaret in Dunfermline;  Michael and Janice are taking me;  hopefully it won't be as long as 'Vic' one was.   That said.... I have been advised to take reading material!   Michael and Janice will drop me off and get me settled in, then can go somewhere around Dunfermline until I am done.    I'm in the middle of a a course of anti biotics so I can't imagine that they will be able to do much.

I'd hoped that the garden would have been finished by the time I was having hospital appointments;  but is isn't and I'm feeling quite depressed about that.   My neighbours (Chris and Julie) are not happy and want to see my garden re-instated as promised.   The Architect 'might' 'be coming on the 12th, but, having read the e-mail again I very much doubt if she will turn up.


Michael and Janice had a walk up to Chapel Green this evening.  (I'd love to be able to go up there but I can't use the bike just now).   It was very quit and the sky was really interesting.... as you can see from the photographs that Janice sent me.  I have a load of them but I'll tired so will sort  them remainder out tomorrow morning (having done three for 'The Hutte' tonight).


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....