Heavy clouds with showers .....

10th August 2024 (Saturday)    09.00 .... I planned to wash  the shower towels this morning, but

the weather changed that plan;  tomorrow is going to be the 'drying day',  with a wall to wall 'bloo' sky and a light breeze.   Today's weather is disappointing (it's raining just now) but it should improve to give us sunny spells and showers.   After breakfast I'll run crawl round we' the 'oover.... but that's it.   This is going to be a 'rest day'.   There could be some interesting clouds later.

21.30    Once the cloud disappeared we had a really lovely, warm ad sunny day; the breeze kept the temperature just right.   Probably a bit cool if you were on the beach.   I didn't go anywhere;  spending most of the day watching the Olympics, doing some 'ousework and sleeping in front of the tele.   I'm reasonably active up till 14.00.... and after 17.00.



The shower towels are on the line already;  I could have done them today because the showers never came our way.   However I washed them this afternoon and they are on the line, ready for what is going to be a perfect drying day tomorrow.   I'm a happy boy.   In fact I'm a very happy boy!.... I found a bag, hanging on the front door handle, with a Selkirk Bannock  in it.   Donald (from the Borders) must be in the area;  and he knows that I love Selkirk Bannocks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....