Light rain ....

15th August 2024 (Thursday)    09.30 .... Although overcast with light rain it's actually a nice,


quiet kind of morning;  I'd enjoy going for a daunder to the beach on a morning like this.   I imagine even the Herring gulls will be at peace with each other;  well maybe not.   Anyway the rain is going to move away to give us a bright and sunny afternoon.   

I slept 'in' this morning, and I'm feeling all the better for it;  I wouldn't say I was 'playful' but I'm getting that way.   Iain Jackie, Hazel and Catriona are coming down tomorrow and we're going out for lunch to celebrate Catriona's graduation, Glasgow University (1st Hon).   That reminds me;  I'd better do the ironing.

12.30    I've been for the paper(s);  got money from the cash machine, with much help from Aileen (Burns).... calmed down with a run home by way of Kinneuchar.   If anyone sees Aileen please thank her for me.... I'm sure I forgot to do so at the time.  Me being me I was in 'big Flap On State'!

The sky is beginning to break up ...bring on the sunshine.

20.00    It has been a mixed u old day as far as the weather went;  but the rain finally moved away in the afternoon and we now have a sunny but cool evening.    I've had a busy day;  Kenny and Gerry came after lunch, Kenny to update me about the meeting with Architect, and Gerry to let me know that the garden would be reinstated as promised, and finished next week.   So it has been an eventful day and I'm happy now that it has all been sorted out... and look forward to seeing it all 'done and dusted'.   


With all that excitement going on I didn't do anything in the afternoon.... apart from hang out a washing, which should dry tomorrow.   I'm a happy boy and should sleep well tonight (I usually do).   I can now look forward to Catriona's  Graduation Lunch tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....