Nice fresh morrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

9th August 2024 (Friday)     08.15 .... It's a 'bright and breezy' morning but it's cool in the brisk


wind.  Actually the wind is freshening and should be around F6-7 in the afternoon;  a good drying day.... but there is a low chance of showers now and again.   
Michael and Janice are all packed ready for the trip up to Leuchars;  I think we're leaving about 10.00.

21.30    Michael and Janice arrived safely back in Uckfield half an hour ago.... to an uncomfortably  hot Uckfield  in fact.   At least we have a cool breeze so should have nae problem sleeping tonight.   Actually it is more than a cool breeze.... its cold.    The woollie hat season is upon us!
I've had a restful day (might have been 'lazy') after driving back from Leuchars.   It was an uneventful journey, the only problem being the traffic coming out of St Andrews when trying to turn onto the Strathkinness road.    Anyway I eventually managed it, though sometimes I wonder if it would be easier going into St Andrews the onto the Largoward road.    I arrived home.... probably before Janice and Michael actually boarded the train at Leuchars!
 

It's an early night in bed with my book again tonight.... meandering around Venice with Commissario Brunneti.   It's a relaxing read, and I'm beginning to know my way around Venice; a City with major tourist problems.




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....