Peaceful morning .....

19th August 2024 (Monday)     07.10 .... it's a really quiet, still kind of morning;  yes ....the sky is

2008.
overcast but it's a nice, peaceful start to the 'working week'.   Rain is forecast to move in, later in the afternoon, but I'm hoping the 'team' can make a start on the garden before that happens.   I've had breakfast, I need another cuppa now. 

20.00   It has been overcast all day but at least the rain didn't arrive until 16.20;  and it's still raining so not an evening for going out with the camera.... even in the car!   Gerry and the Team have been very busy and my garden is well on the way to being reinstated.    It's going to look really good;  but I won't put a photo up until it's finished.   I always knew that 'Rural Developments' would do as promised and they certainly are doing that.   I went out before 08.00 and didn't get back until 14.30.... and I was absolutely gob smacked at how much progress has been made.   I'm a very happy boy.   I'm now going to have a quick browse to find some 'bright and sunny photos of Elie and Earlsferry! 

2008.

I don't have a 'plan' for tomorrow.... oops cancel that;  I do have a 'plan!....I have to hand in my prescription at some point tomorrow morrrrrrrrrrning;  I might even visit the harbour if the roads are quiet.    I say that because, on the way home from Methil this afternoon there was a continuous stream of traffic travelling West.   This made me think that a lot of holiday makers were going home, therefore the East Neuk might be less busy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....