Lovely, fresh morning ....

6th August 2024 (Tuesday)    10.30 .... it's a beautiful morning, with a nice fresh breeze.... if only I

Aldershot 1958.

could go out on the bike!   Anyway... forget dreamin';  today is my appointment with the Consultant, at Queen Margaret Hospital (Dunfermline);.... and I'm hoping to find out what the 'plan' is.   Michael and Janice are out in the car.... shopping.   They should be back in about an hour or so.    I've tidied up the kitchen and will now have a cuppa while watching some of the action from Paris. 

22.00    This is more like summer.... in fact I could get to like this weather.      Michael and Janice went up to Cupar in the morning, while I got myself organized  for the Queen Margaret appointment.   Michael and Janice arrived back with lunch, Fisher and Donaldson macaroni pies, with FD's for sweet.   We set off for Dunfermline in plenty of time and arrived with time to spare   Janice was dropped off near a shopping centre, and Michael went with me to the hospital.   As with all hospitals, parking is the problem..... even with a Blue Badge!   We eventually got parked and arrived at the Urology Ward. in plenty of time.   I was promptly booked in by Joy (Nurse) and was pleasantly surprised to fine that Terri and Mel 'my' Nurses at the Vic were working at Queen Margaret.    Queen Margaret is the HQ of the Urology Dept.... but do Clinic's at the Vic.   Anyway, the outcome of today's appointment was that, because I am still on the antibiotics, everything will be done at the Victoria on the 19th.   Everything has been explained and I'm beginning to find it all fascinating.

I am absolutely shattered tonight, and have no intentioned of getting up early tomorrow morning.   I think it is forecast to be another bonnie day... but there's s good chance of spells of light rain in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....