Bonnie morning ....

24th August 2024 (Saturday)     07.00 .... This is the first morning I've been up and active, at


what I call my normal time (05.30) for about three months;   and I'm feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.   It's a pity I can't go biking!    Anyway, though I haven't been anywhere, I've put on a washing and even contemplated going to the beach, but decided to leave that until another morning .... and I'll use the 'hurdy gurdy' cos it has a seat!   Unfortunately the sun isn't high enough yet, so too cold to have breakfast outside.

20.00    I've had a long and busy day:  'long' because I got 'up' at my 'normal time'.... and busy because I went to Elie picked up my prescription, went to the 'paper shop' and got the paper, then decided needed to go to B n Q's (Leven).  So I set off for Leven immediately after I left the paper shop. Instead of going to B n Q's I went up to Methil to see how Alice was (she had been baking),;  we had a cuppa then went to Sainsbury's and B n Q's, then back to Alice's to catch up with all her 'local' news.... and scoff the lunch that Alice had prepared earlier.    A mug o' coffee and another blether, and I was soon on my way home to Ivy.  I arrived home 13.50) as the edge of a shower passed over but it didn't last long.   With the messages away in their appropriate places, I was soon sound asleep in front of the tele!


The  next couple of days are going to be spent catching up with the bedding washing that I couldn't do because of the short washing lines.  That said the weather forecast for the next few days is mixed;  sunshine and showers mostly.   Anyway I hope to do the big downie cover tomorrow (it takes up a whole line) and other bits and pieces.   If I get up early and get the downie cover out early, it could be dry before the light rain, mentioned in the weather forecast, arrives in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....