Nice morning .....

9th August 2024 (Wednesday)    10.00 .... It's a lovely morning, with fresh breeze, so loads o' fresh air;  a good day for those doing the Coastal Path,    Having said that, light rain is mentioned in the forecast for KY9.   After the busy day I had yesterday, this is definitely a 'rest day':  I might take a turn out in the car later, but, my word, I was physically shattered yesterday.   I've had breakfast..... a cuppa is what I need now, before I do some 'ooverin'.... maybe!   

20.30    It has been a really nice day;  sunny with a cooling breeze.   Light rain was forecast bit it never arrived.    Michael and Janice went up to the top of Kincraig then out the Shell Bay Caravan Park, where they had lunch in the Café (I forget the name of it);  I mooched around Ivy, resting after the  busy day yesterday.   It was a long and tiring day and I was glad to crawl into my bed.    Today has been spent doing any necessary 'ousework, watching the Olympics and sleeping.   I should be feel well rested tomorrow.

Michael and Janice are going to Livingstone Designer Outlet (Almondvale) first thing tomorrow morning; and back home by lunchtime.   Unfortunately I have not been much company for them this visit, but I have enjoyed them being here.... but not being able to be as active as I'd like to be, been frustrating at times.  Janice and Michael travel back home to 'sunny and warm Sussex' on Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....