Bonnie morning .....

11th August 2024 (Sunday)     09.30 .... There's still early morning cloud but the sun is working on


that, to give us a sunny and warm day;  not as warm as Sunny Sussex, but warm enough to be enjoyable but not uncomfortable.    I'm feeling almost playful so frustrated that I can't go out on the bike.    The washing I hung out is... welll...  'hanging limply' would be the best description;  but it will dry in the warm sunshine.  It's breakfast time.

20.45    The wind went round to the southeast later in the afternoon.... bringing a drop in temperature.  Prior to that it had been a really warm afternoon; a but too warm for me.   I visited Alice in the morning and had a quiet few hours chatting, having lunch and generally relaxing.   This visit made me feel that I was getting 'back to normal'.   As ever the roads were busy;  I'm thinkin' that this might be my last year driving.   Having said that I'll probably feel different once I get the waterworks sorted out.

I had a short walk up to the golf course in the afternoon;  the sun was still high in the sky so, although my favourite time of day to be out with the camera, I got a few interesting shots at a different time of day. 

The washing dried perfectly.... in fact I did another small washing after I came home for Alice's.   I can only do small washing because of short 'claes lines'.


23.00    Well... I watched some of the 2024 Olympics Closing ceremony, but it went on too long for me.  I'll miss watching the actual 'Games';  that was two whole weeks of interesting television.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....