Quiet morrrrrning ..... ....

29th January 2024 (Monday)    09.00 .... The sky is mostly overcast and there's only a light


breeze (F2 on Largo Bay), so it's a quiet start to the day.   I see that the 'West End' work vans arrived on site by 08.00 (Glenfuir) so they must have allowed for a longer travelling time;  or they might have done the 'local access' thing.  It will take a day or so to get the big machines on site.  I'm feeling bright and breezy this morning;  not extremely 'bright and breezy'.... but definitely in a more playful mood.   The 'plan' is to work on the computer until morning coffee time, then see how the mood takes me after that.... and how the weather is then.    There's a chance of light precipitation around midday.

16.15   The light precipitation arrive in the afternoon (I was asleep at the time) and we now have a damp evening.   The 'bright and breezy' feeling I had this morning only lasted until the early afternoon, when I began to watch a programme about Pan Am conquering the Pacific by flying boat in 1935, and fell asleep.... as I usually do.  As planned I spent the morning on the computer, so the day hasn't been totally wasted.   

The workmen have been busy on the Ferry High Street part of the cable work.   As far as I can see all that Ferry Road bit needs are the new Double Yellows to add a bit of brightness.... especially on a dull day.  Sort of like two, long skinny, rows of dandelions.  


20.30    I've just been out at the bucket and it's still raining;  a miserable evening actually.   In the meanwhile I am inside, cosy and warm watching 'Vera'.... and typing this update during the adverts.  T
his has been another 'rest' day for me (I think I've had a 'bug' or the last couple of days) because I am beginning to feel more like myself again.   The rain is forecast to clear away by morning and we're to have a sunny day with a moderate breeze.    I should get out and about somewhere tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....