Drizzle....

8th January 2024 (Monday)    08.00.... The weather forecast has us down for 'drizzle and light


winds' but it was raining when I was feeding 'Blob';  that said, the drizzle (sometimes rain) should move away to give us a bonnie, albeit not very warm day.... but, right now, the sky is not very bonnie.   I also noticed the bloke has arrived to 'Close' Ferry Road so I'd better move the car.... after breakfast.

16.00    Ferry Road isn't 'Closed';  the East lane is open so we have single file traffic without temporary traffic lights.  Ferry Toad is quiet and the  system seems to be working well:  I haven't heard any horns being honked, or shoutin'  n bawlin' .... quiet is good.   The road works have nothing to do with the water at the sub station; Scottish Power are laying a new cable down Ferry Road, and along the Hight Street to 'Cross Wynd'.  Interesting stuff.

I have been reasonably busy today; doing a we bit 'ousework including an ironing that I've been meaning to do for nigh on a week.   I also did a washing; now hanging in front of a radiator.... this is not the time of year for good drying days.  


22.30    It has been a funny old day but I have enjoyed it; the weather didn't encourage outdoor activities, but I had an active kind of day in spite of that.   Tuesday is going to be an interesting day...
 but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night.  That reminds me.... I need to charge my phone.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....