Overcast and damp .....

10th January 2024 (Wednesday)    08.30 .... It's a nice enough morning, even though the sky


is
mostly overcast with a spot o' drizzle now and again ....'drizzle with a moderate breeze' is the weather forecast..    This is a 'rest' day for me after the exertions of yesterday... in fact it could be a 'lazy' day;  though I'm actually in the mood for working on the computer.   I'll do that after breakfast.... and had a couple o' cuppas. 

14.00    We've had perfect weather for me having a 'lazy' day... and 'lazy' I have been;  however I found the 'Train Truckers' on Channel 74 and spent the morning watching that and drinking tea/ coffee.   Being radio-active hasn't made me feel active.  Actually I had migraine earlier so that is most likely why I was feeling lethargic.   Right now I'm doing some research before writing some more of the 'Kinneuchar Project'.  At the moment the weather is dreich, and looks like being so for the rest of the afternoon; I will only be going out to feed 'Blob'.


18.30    Ye Gods ... I've just been out at the bucket and the weather is 'orrible;  in fact it had been 'dreich most of the daylight hours .... but it seemed to be heavier when I was out.   Actually I have been a busy boy on the computer, so the weather hasn't bothered me.  I'm hoping for a bonnier day tomorrow.




22.00   Light cloud and  a gentle Northerly breeze is the forecast for us tomorrow... and there's a good chance of sunny spells, but it will feel cold.   Who cares aboot it bein' cauld when we have 'sunny spells' and the feel good factor they bring with them!   I haven't got a 'plan' for tomorrow... it depends on how  'bright and breezy' I feel.  I'll continue with computer work now and again.
The workmen are making progress with the  cable works on Ferry Road but it's tricky digging job because of the gas water and electricity connections going into the houses.   
I see that Paula Vennels has done the right thing handed in her CBE; when you think about it; it wasn't her fault that someone recommended her for an Honour!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....