Breezy ....

28th January 2024 (Sunday)    08.30 ....It's a nice morning with a wheen o' clouds scuttling

'Holy Willie'.

across an interesting sky;  the weather forecast is breezy with sunny spells in the morning, and light rain later in the afternoon.  The wind has freshened since I got up, but it's a surprisingly warm wind for this time of year.... so, though cloudy (just now) it's a pleasant enough morning.  I'm vertical.... and almost ready to do things.  

16.00    I don't now what was in the air today but it didn't agree with my tubes.... so I didn't go far from the door.    I managed to get photographs of the Katherine Villa demolition and the roadworks for the Alber Archive but that was as far as I went.   Actually, now that I think of it,  I should have taken the 'Hurdy Gurdy' as it has seat attached.    Anyway I enjoyed the short walk and look forward to cleaner air tomorrow.

19.38    19.6C at this time of year;  the new record temperature for January.   Climate change seems to be speeding up;  and it's going all the way up to the Artic.  It was warm here, but the biggest difference in out weather is that we're getting more wet weather.   That was a good thing today by the way;  the rain cleared away whatever was agitating the breathing tubes.

Katherine Villa site.

It will be interesting to find out how the Balchrystie - Elie road closure is going to operate over the next seven weeks.   If the weather is kind I might get the bike out tomorrow and potter my way up to Kinneuchar;  the weather forecast is good.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....