Peaceful kind of morning ....

11th January 2024 (Thursday)    08.00.... Oops .... I sneezed....  it cleared the tubes a bit. 


 Although there's a lot of cloud about just now KY9's weather forecast for today is good;  we should have sunny spells by midday.   The mere thought o' sunny spells makes me happy.   I'm feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning... well... I was until I went out to give 'Blob' his breakfast and discovered that light drizzle was still with us.   That should clear away soon.

10.30   The sunny spells are here so, after a busy morning fixing a window blind in the kitchen, I'll have morrrrrrrrning coffee then I'll go for a turn in the car;  at least as far as Colinsburgh to feed her.  It's a hive of activity all around Ivy Cottage with workmen busy on Ferry Road.... and next door.   I feel guilty sitting down!

11.00    Blimey... that batch o' 'sunny spells' were short lived;  by the time I'd finished on the computer the sky had clouded over.  Hopefully there's more on the way but the sky doesn't look promising just now.  Oh well .... kettle 'on' and have another cuppa before going to Colinsburgh. 


17.00   I ended up watching the Post Office Enquiry in the afternoon so never went to Colinsburgh:  the weather forecast is better for tomorrow.... after a misty start we should get longer sunny spells, so the plan is to go to Colinsburgh tomorrow.   They, the sunny spells' won't have to be very 'long' to be longer than todays sunny spells were!   The weather hasn't been of the 'get up and go' kind today.    That said, I had a successful research mission on the computer so I'm happy.

22.00    There's better air tonight (I was putting the bucket out).... slightly less damp:  however it's supposed to be misty tomorrow morning then brighter by lunchtime.   And, I hope to get out and about tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....