Peaceful kind of morning ....

 4th January 2024 (Thursday)     08.45.... We have a quiet start to the fourth day of 2024, but


there's a lot of clouds and they bring the chance of light rain with them: however it looks like being a nice enough day, with an interesting sky.  The sun has yet to break through to give us sunny spells.   Time to put the kettle on. 

19.00    The air was warm first thing this morning but the temperature was dropping by mid morning;  and I was feeling the cold when Alice and I went down to Leven  to get a few photographs of the bonnie sky from the prom.   Leven beach was busy with dog walkers mostly... well wrapped up dog walkers.    I must put a warm jacket in the car so that it's there when required.   We didn't stay very long at the prom because this silly boy didn't have a winter jacket.   We went back to HQ where we enjoyed a lunch .... and did more 'sorting out of the world'.   Alice had a busy afternoon ahead;  Lucas, her nephew, was coming to put the Christmas decorations up into the attic.   

Back home at Ivy I made myself a cuppa then promptly fell asleep, for an hour and a bit in front of the tele.  I made a fresh cuppa then sorted out the photos I'd taken at Leven Prom.   There was a bonnie light about' and I am happy with the results.


At 21.00 this evening we have 'Mr Bates v The Post Office' ... that lasts for an hour, then there's break for the News and stuff before we get another programme about Mr Bates v The Post Office' beginning at 23.10- and ending at 05.00.10.   It's going to be a late night for 'the boy'.  I have nothing 'planned' for tomorrow so will manage a few daytime catnaps.







22.45   'Mr Bates v The Post Office' is the most emotive programme I have ever watched;  it must surely win Awards for the Production Team and for some of the actors who played the parts.   It showed the 'jiggery pokery' that goes on at the highest level;  in fact it's very worrying when you see the lengths
'Viking Neptun'.

that the 'high heid yins' will go to!  I'm having my bedtime 'Chocolat' before watching 'The Real Story' at 23.10.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....