Bright and breezy .....

26th January 2024 (Friday)     08.00.....We have a bonnie morning (a good 'drying day'), though


there is a low chance of light showers around midday.   The sheets will be dry.... and ironed by then.  This is going to be a 'rest and relax' day on the computer.... with 'time out' to go for the paper, and I might have wee wander to the beach, depending on how windy it is.   It's F6 on Largo Bay just now.

15.30   It has been a perfect 'drying day;  and a perfect day for resurfacing the trench on Ferry Road.  The workmen have reinstated the road surface as far as they can  go: it's now ready for a set of new (bright and shiny) Double Yellow lines.   While the men were working like the clappers outside, I was doing the same inside.   Working that is ... but not 'like the clappers'.   The bed linen dried in the frisky wind, and is ready to iron;  that will be done immediately after this update;  and I did a some work in the kitchen; filling the tea bag caddy being one of the jobs.  With all the activity outside I haven't been further than the pavement;  with the camera and chatting to the workmen.   I'd say that I have enjoyed a really good 'rest day'.   


22.30    I've been tired and had a 'lazy' day today, which usually happens after I have a decent 'work'....  day like I had yesterday.   Tomorrow I am going to Leven to do a shopping then up to Methil to visit Alice.   From next week going to Leven will be different with the road being 'closed', between Elie and the Kinneuchar Station Junction according to the signage.   It probably means a trip to the 'Y' junction between St Monans and Pittenweem, to join the B942, because the alternative roads are not suited to huge lorries and lots of traffic.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....