Lovely morrrrrrrrrrrning ....

14th January 2024 (Sunday)     08.45 .... all the Fife Weather stations are showing a

From the fourth teeing area.

bonnie 
start to the day;   more or less the same kind of sky, temperature (-1) and wind strength all over Fife ....it' s a nice morning to do a bit of the Coastal Path; I might try for the Chapel Green bit, when the air is warmer.   So far I've only been as far as the gate when feeding 'Blob' and the Blackie.

22.30    I have been a very busy boy today.   I fixed the camera on to the tripod and photographed all the Kinneuchar drawings, so that they are pin sharp when I use them on the blog page.   I then edited and resized them ready for the page.   That took me up to lunch time.   After lunch and my 'after lunch catnap', I decided to go for a short walk up to the golf course for a change of scene and some fresh air.   It wasn't as cold as I'd expected it to be, but I was well wrapped up.   There was a a bonnie, late afternoon 'light' about, so I enjoyed my short daunder;  and ended up with 58 photographs to sort out.  
 
'Blob' was waiting for his evening snack when I got back to Ivy so I fed him... and the Blackie and Hedge Sparra; I then made myself a cuppa before sorting out the afternoon photographs.  Alice phone to tell me the Hamza was doing a wildlife programme so I watched that.... and one about the River Don.   This has been  a satisfying and relaxing day for me;  a good mix of 'work and play'.

Grange Road.

Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day.... but it will feel cold in the brisk North-westerly wind.  I'm planning another 'work and play' day;  how much play depends on how cold it is outside!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....