Cool easterly breeze ....

22nd July 22023 (Saturday)     09.30 .... It’s a lovely morrrrrrning;  but there’s


a cool easterly breeze; however, once the sun breaks through it should be pleasantly warm;  but, unfortunately, not as warm as it should  be at this time of year.   I did a tour of the villages... and Elie Estate ....when I went for the paper this morning;   I also remembered to go for the paper.   



19.15    The villages are busy;  I don’t think I saw a spare parking space in the Ferry when I was out earlier.   It’s good that the villages busy, after all it is the middle of the holiday season;  it’s just a pity the weather isn’t as it should be in July.   What have I been doing?....I’ve been busy;  jumping between watching the golf on ‘Sky Go’ (computer) and Stage 20 of ‘le Tour’ on the tele..... and popping out to ‘work’ in The Hutte at regular intervals.   I’d kinda half thought I’d get out on the bike in the evening but the weather is not agreeing with me.... so I’ll have another cuppa and watch the golf.   I can work on the computer and watch the golf at the same time;  the golf is in one corner of the monitor screen and  my 'work' in another corner.    I'm likin' this!


20.30   ‘Le Tour’ finishes in Paris tomorrow;  it has been a quick three weeks for us viewers;  and seriously hard work for the competitors.   It will literally be ‘back to the drawing board’ for me.  I don’t watch much ‘sport’ nowadays; rugby, cycling and golf are about it.   If the weather improves I’ll get out on the bike more now the bike is fixed.

No ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  the weather for our area is supposed to be ‘nae bad’.   Rain is forecast for the Borders and down to the Midlands of England... but that weather is not supposed to bother us.   We’re to have ‘the chance of showers and sunny spells’.... and cool for July.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....