Bright and breezy .... and so is the weather

3rd July 2023 (Monday)     08.00 .... It’s a bright and breezy morrrrrrrrrrrrning


....  and cooler than it should be: and I’ve got the bike back in action  and  want warm(er) summer weather,  not the hint of Autumn that was in the air earlier.    Actually it’s a lovely morning but I’ll do any biking in the late afternoon or early evening;  by that time, I’m hoping, the wind will have moderated.   Right now its breakfast time.... and I’m hungry.

20.00     The wind didn’t moderate as much as I’d hoped so I didn’t go out on the bike.... but I haven’t wasted the time: I did some ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ with intermittent breaks to watch Stage 3 of the Tour in the afternoon.   In the morrrrrrrning I went to Methil to have a cuppa with Alice; after the cuppa we went to the Bargain Store to do some shopping... then back up to Alice’s for a blether followed by lunch.  I was back at Ivy in time to bring in the washing I’d hung out first thing this morning.  I was half expecting heavy showers this afternoon that never materialised... but the sky is starting to look more threatening now so we might get rain overnight.


23.00   Tomorrow is going to be a quiet day for me... a rest day.   I’m looking forward to Jo coming for a chat in the morning, then I’ll spend the afternoon drawing.  If the weather forecast is as per forecast it will be a good day for ‘catching up with Jo’s news.... and the drawing.   Actually I might do a bit more ‘ousework in the morning;  sort of de-man cave Ivy before Jo arrives.  Stage 4 is on the tele in the afternoon:  I’ll have that on and watch it now and again when I’m drawing.   Busy day tomorrow.

I’ve had an enjoyable day ... a busy and enjoyable day.  I’d have liked to go biking but the weather dictates when I go biking nowadays;  actually I’m looking forward to the weather settling down again.... but not as hot as it was in June.   My word the planet is in a perilous state; and all that some politicians appear do is worry about ‘the Party’.   I don’t know what our planet will be like by the end of this century, but I do know we need politicians (the world over), that recognise the desperate state of ‘Mother Earth’.... and that they are the ones to do something about it now: even if it means going against the selfishness of ‘a Party'. There’s a planet that needs to be saved for future generations.  All you have to do is think "Grandchildren"! My word I feel better now.    Apologies to anyone I might have annoyed!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....